Features of our 2H PLASdek® Cross-Fluted Fills:
• High resistance to erosion provided by patented foil thickness distribution and reinforced edges
• Self-supporting structure – High bearing capacity achieved by large number of connecting points and variable sheet thickness
• Flexibility in material and dimensions makes adaptation to plant requirements easy
• Long service life due to chemical, bacterial and UV resistance of PP and PVC
• Easy and economical installation
Excellent heat and mass transfer due to the high mixing turbulences by the cross-fluted structure – that’s what you get from 2H PLASdek® cross-fluted fills. With their high specific surface areas they achieve highly efficient water cooling at low pressure drops.